The secret of your happiness is hidden in a place called Nainital.
Nainital is a hill station situated in the Kumaun region of India’s Uttarakhand state, it stands at an elevation of roughly 2,000 mt. above sea level. It is famous for it spellbound lakes and charming weather and its breath taking scenic view.
Weather Conditions– Average temperature of the year – 32°C, Wind velocity- SE at 8 km/h, Humidity – 77%.
Nainital is a year-round destination except monsoon season (July-Sep). The weather doesn’t run like clockwork here, and we can always be surprised by the weather in Nainital. You can find rainy, foggy, cloudy and pleasant weather at a same time.
How to Reach Nainital:
How to Reach Nainital By Air:
Nainital is unquestionably the most visited tourist destination in Uttarakhand; so, it is no doubt that thousands of tourists gather the city. The hill station is located in the lap of Himalyan mountain range or the Kumaoun hills. The Pantnagar Airport provides answer to the doubt of tourists concerning how to reach Nainital. The Pantnagar Airport lies at a distance of 58 kilometres from Nainital.
Tourists from across India wondering how to reach Nainital can choose one among the many flights being operated between the major Indian cities and Pant Nagar. After landing at the Pantnagar Airport, tourists do not have to worry much about how to reach Nainital. There are many ground transportation options offered at the airport to travel to the city. Tourists can rent cabs and hire cars from numerous car rental services there at the facility.The second nearest major airport is in New Delhi which is 290 kms away from Nainital. Delhi airport is well-connected to different cities across the globe.
How to Reach Nainital By Bus:
You can also reach Nainital by bus. Nainital is also well connected to other major cities through roadways. It has a number of roadway buses and luxury coaches from places like Delhi, Dehradun, Lucknow etc.
Distances to Nainital from major cities:
- Delhi to Nainital – 278 kms (approx 5 hrs by road)
- Mumbai to Nainital – 1664 kms (approx 28 hrs by road)
- Lucknow to Nainital – 374 kms (approx 7 hrs by road)
- Pune to Nainital – 1569 kms (approx 28 hrs by road)
- Chandigarh to Nainital – 429 kms (approx 8 hrs by road).
- Jaipur to Nainital – 535 kms (approx 10 hrs by road).
- Ahmedabad to Nainital -1207 kms (approx 19 hrs by road).
- Gurgaon to Nainital – 309 kms (approx 6 hrs by road).
- Bangalore to Nainital – 2228 kms (approx 34 hrs by road).
- Kanpur to Nainital – 388 kms (approx 7 hrs by road).