Listen to the chirp. Smell the breeze. Watch the leaves dance to their own rhythm. Look beyond to witness the sun rising above the hills. Welcome to Woods Resort. A quaint little getaway that brings you closer to Mother Earth, with all the luxuries of comfort. Pug’s Paw Eco Retreat is a visual treat that lies plum in the heart of the Kumauni Himalayas 5,200 feet above sea level.
Once in Pug’s Paw, one can endlessly keep exploring the various options – long treks as there are panoramic mountain trails over flowing with wild crimson rhododendrons. Adventure lovers can explore rappelling & rock climbing at the retreat. The trained eyes to pick the fresh catch can spend long leisurely hours at two adjacent fish ponds within the retreat.The calm & peaceful character of the resort is a heaven for meditation and yoga practitioners. The retreat also arranges Yoga sessions by experts for the guests.
|Room Type||No. of rooms||Room+Breakfast+Lunch+Dinner|
Terms and Condition
- Taxes extra as applicable.
- 100%advance payment at the time of booking.
- Check-in time is 2 P.M. and check-out is 11 A.M. Early check-in / late check-out shall be permitted subject to availability of rooms and on paying the day charges.
- Confirmation of booking is subject to availability of rooms and receipt of advance payment.
- All the above terms and conditions including the rates are subject to change without notice.
- Reservation Cancelled/ amended before 30 days prior to the check-in shall be exempted from cancellation charge. mpted from cancellation charge.
- One night stay on pro rata basis shall be levied for cancellation / amendment received up to 15 days prior to check-in.
- There shall be no refunds for cancellation received within 15 days prior to check-in or “No Show” or “Early check out”.
- Check-in time is 1400 Hours & Check-out time is 1100 Hours.
- Early Check-In & Late Check-out is subject to availability of rooms and on paying the applicable charges.